A Time for Everything

 
By Ogiri John Ogiri.
Let me use myself as a case study. I haven't made money yet. I still live in a rented apartment. I still trek; I do not own a car even though I desperately need one as I write. I am still struggling to make money but I am patient enough to work with due diligence and wait for my time. 
Look, there is a time for everything and everyone. When that time comes and meet you prepared, you will smile and have the last laugh. I believe that as long as I remain committed to doing my little best everyday, I will definitely breakthrough the dark wall of poverty into the green zone of prosperity and secure happiness. I won't take to crime because I want to make money. 
This is the conviction that drives my daily life.

My fellow Youths, 

There are socially-approved gateways to wealth. So, stay in the queue, do your duty and wait for your time. Avoid the temptation to breach the socially-approved protocols in your attempt to make money. You won't have the security to enjoy ill-gotten wealth for long.
Stop comparing your current status with those of your peers who are doing better economically and socially than you are. Stop competing with others.

Stay away from crime. Get education. Get a skill, start small and work your way into economic prosperity. Many of those who keep telling you that education is a scam are actually deceiving you. Check them out, they have acquired one two educational degrees.
So, keep fighting hard. You will win someday soon! There is absolutely a time for everything and everyone without discrimination to one's geography, history and culture. 

My heart goes out to the victims of the recent Otukpo banks' robbery.

© Ogiri John Ogiri.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Polygamy Vs Homosexuality

Work and Wait with Patience for Your Time

What is the Problem with Marriage Today