My Unforgettable Lessons in the University of Life

When beaten by the vicissitudes of life, some people sometimes console themselves by sitting with an unenthusiastic slouch brooding over their past but avoidable mistakes. They wish things were different. Yes it is okay to regret your past mistakes but it is not very all right to quit trying. One thing is sure and that is, the final whistle has not been blown yet.Therefore, you can still achieve your life's dreams. Just try again despite all odds facing you.
By experiencing sad moments, I learnt the importance of happiness. By shedding tears, I came to appreciate the importance of a smile. By being hated, I learnt to love better. In my moments of anger, I learnt patience and forgiveness.
 During moments of my folly, I learnt to appreciate wisdom and discernment. During those times when I was either taken for granted or overlooked by people, I learnt to think bigger and believe in myself more. Through rejection, I learnt acceptance. 
By being close to failure, I learnt more about success. In poverty, I discovered ways of wealth and prosperous undertakings.
Whenever the news of wars hit me, I appreciated the importance of peace. 
I learnt all these in this university of life. I am still learning. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Polygamy Vs Homosexuality

Work and Wait with Patience for Your Time

What is the Problem with Marriage Today