Judge Me Right For I am Human.


By Ogiri John Ogiri. 

I am human
I am fallible 
I am not unmindful 
Of my own human frailty 
This I know too well
So when I falter
Judge me with kindness.

I am a student, 
A diligent student 
In the university of life
I do not feign ignorance 
Of the limit of my knowledge 
But knowing that I know little, 
I seek more knowledge 
So when I fall into errors
And I do so often,
Judge me with wisdom. 

I am a traveller, 
A pilgrim on a path to progress, 
I barely know all the roads to my destination 
But I make efforts not to miss my way
However, when I do miss my way
And suffer a fall into a terrain of jeopardy, 
Judge me with genuine sympathy. 
For I am human with a gourd 
Of imperfections tied to my chest.

I am human 
I am vulnerable 
I do not have the privileges 
Of having everything 
So I am susceptible 
To asking for help
And when I do ask for help
Judge me with love and charity. 
Judge me genuinely.

I am human 
A vigilant citizen of this world
I live among vulnerable people 
I do not have the courage 
To pretend not to see their needs 
So I am willing to give of myself 
If I ever get the chance 
But when I am blessed to give
And I eventually give 
Judge me with an attitude of gratitude.
Suitable only for human.
For I am human. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Polygamy Vs Homosexuality

Work and Wait with Patience for Your Time

What is the Problem with Marriage Today